Photo Gallery Plugin

Hello Friends Forums Plugins by Supsystic Photo Gallery Plugin

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Jonathan Nobez 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Antony Clerk
    Participant

Photo Gallery by Supsystic can easily build a bright gallery especially if you are a photographer or a designer, Grid Gallery will be useful for you because you will be able to present your works in an unusual way. Choose the place on the screen where you want to arrange your images and select a desired style of captions. There is a wide range of responsive WordPress gallery options – you can make your captions slide-in, fade-out or display them with animation. It is enough to install the plugin once, and it will work for you all the time, creating a beautiful collection of your best photos.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  Antony Clerk.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  Oliver Twist.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  Oliver Twist.

Christopher Golden
    Participant

I like this plugin so much!!! There are a lot of different options which help me to create amazing creative Photo Gallery!

Samin Harris
    Participant

Hi guys!
    I have been using the free version of Photo Gallery on my website and now want to start using the Pro version. Does anyone of you use it already?

Allen Kovalcin
    Participant

Hello!
    I use it already! Pro version offers more opportunities to make even more interesting gallery!You find new options such as: Pagination, Show slideshow gallery categories, Posts tab and other.
    This plugin is very useful to content my site.

Samin Harris
    Participant

Thanks, Allen! Now I have no doubt for that and will be using the Pro version as well.

Jonathan Nobez
    Participant

I’ve used this plugin too.
    Today I’ve found a small problem: in my homepage I would like to display only the first 3 photos of one of the galleries that I created; so I wrote on my page the following shortcode:
    [Supsystic-gallery id = ‘2’ limit = ‘3’]
    but unfortunately it does not work as I wanted.
    Is there a way to reach my goal?

Edward Walk
    Participant

Hi, Jonathan!
    Try to add this css code to styles of your theme –

#grid-gallery-2 .grid-gallery-photos > a:nth-child(n+4) {
    display:none!important;
    }

Jonathan Nobez
    Participant

Thanks, Edward! It works perfect!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.